Skip to main content

Manchester United XI vs Wigan

Predicted lineup, confirmed team news and injury latest for FA Cup game Erik ten Hag has confirmed goalkeeper Andre Onana will feature for Manchester United in their FA Cup third-round tie against Wigan. The Cameroon international has been called up for his country’s Africa Cup of Nations campaign later this month but ten Hag expects him to be available for selection before he sets off. “We're talking with [the] Cameroon Federation," said the Dutchman. "It was an issue during the talks with Andre when he came in here, and it's constructive, so we will see." The Manchester United manager also confirmed he “more or less" expects to have the same squad available to the one who lost to Nottingham Forest last weekend. While Casemiro and Lisandro Martinez have both been spotted in training, the trip to League One Wigan will surely come too early for the pair. Ten Hag also does not expect to have the likes of Harry Maguire, Mason Mount and Luke Shaw back until late...

Marcus Rashford's brother was arrested in Miami; he is also the manager of the Manchester United star


Per the report, Dane Rashford appeared in court following the day of his arrest, where his bond was set at $1,500 ahead of his pre-trial hearing, according to police records. His charges were registered on October 24 as a "misdemeanor of battery", later changed to "domestic violence".

He is Marcus Rashford's agent
Dane Rashford, who is 31 years old, is the director of DN May Sports, a registered FA intermediary agency that lists amongst its clients, his brother Marcus Rashford, who plays for Premier League side Manchester United and is also an England international.

According to court documents, Dane Rashford pleaded not guilty to the charges and will face another hearing set to take place on November 27. American law enforcement officials are unaware if Rashford is still in the country.

This is not the first time Dane Rashford has made some headlines for things apart from football, as he was attacked and robbed at gunpoint in Manchester back in 2019. At the time of the crime, Rashford was with Tyler Alexander-Arnold, brother of Liverpool star, Trent Alexander-Arnold.

The pair were hit in the head before being robbed of a £70,000 Range Rover, wallets, and other belongings. The attackers were arrested and jailed earlier this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FNW - MANCHESTER UNITED: David de Gea

could retire aged 33 if one condition is not met by ‘major clubs’ interested in his signature David de Gea’s future as a professional footballer could well depend on just how rated he is by new suitors. That’s according to The Guardian, who report that the former Manchester United man could indeed retire should the chance to play at a major club as a no.1 goalkeeper not present itself. The 33-year-old’s 12 years at Old Trafford came to a sorry end in June when he was understood to have had a contract offer withdrawn by United. In the three months since, De Gea has been training alone, but is yet to find a new club despite several approaches from the big-spending Saudi Pro League. Reports from Spain during the week claimed that LaLiga sides Real Betis and Valencia are both considering De Gea on a free transfer, but he’ll only by joining as first choice. It’s also debatable whether either of those sides will be able to compete for ‘major honours’ which The Guardian cites as a desire, alt...

Manchester United XI vs Wigan

Predicted lineup, confirmed team news and injury latest for FA Cup game Erik ten Hag has confirmed goalkeeper Andre Onana will feature for Manchester United in their FA Cup third-round tie against Wigan. The Cameroon international has been called up for his country’s Africa Cup of Nations campaign later this month but ten Hag expects him to be available for selection before he sets off. “We're talking with [the] Cameroon Federation," said the Dutchman. "It was an issue during the talks with Andre when he came in here, and it's constructive, so we will see." The Manchester United manager also confirmed he “more or less" expects to have the same squad available to the one who lost to Nottingham Forest last weekend. While Casemiro and Lisandro Martinez have both been spotted in training, the trip to League One Wigan will surely come too early for the pair. Ten Hag also does not expect to have the likes of Harry Maguire, Mason Mount and Luke Shaw back until late...

FNW - CRISTIANO RONALDO'S NEW £28 million

The 38-year-old Al-Nassr star is anticipated to split his time between Madrid and his yet-to-be-completed mansion close to the Portuguese coast. CRISTIANO RONALDO'S NEW £28 million Lisbon mansion currently "LOOKS LIKE A HOSPITAL." FNW - The property has caused its reasonable part of issues since work started on it quite a while back - and it is normal that it will in any case be an additional a year prior to it is prepared for Ronaldo and his family to move in, per The Everyday Mail. Due to the delays, the project now exceeds its initial budget of £10 million, and its final cost is anticipated to be close to £28 million. Naturally, that figure is unlikely to cause too much concern when one considers the amount of money Ronaldo is earning in the Saudi Pro League. Of greater worry to Ronaldo and his accomplice, Georgina Rodriguez, will be the way that development of the manor has left their new neighbors raging. Why Cristiano Ronaldo's neighbors are furious about his ne...